- Provides emergency medical screening, evaluation, management and appropriate follow-up to patients.
- Initiates patient care plans, including medical and pharmacological management as needed.
- Participates in research and incorporates its findings into practice.
- Actively participates in continuous quality improvement projects including but not limited to lab and radiology call backs.
- Maintains a high level of customer service with patients, staff, administrators and physicians.
- Provides and/or serves as resource for patient/family and staff education.
- Participates in continuing education in emergency/ urgent care.
- Stays up to date with divisional policies, guidelines and medical staff and hospital policies and rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
- Must have Advanced degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant and appropriate licensure (PA or NP) required
- Experience in emergency medicine is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed