Emory University Hospital Core Lab is Hiring Medical Technologists!
Emory Medical Laboratory is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical laboratories in Georgia. We employ more than 500 laboratory professionals and perform more than five million tests annually. EML provides high-quality, cost-effective, innovative laboratory services to local, regional, national and international clients.
EML is one of the only medical laboratories in the Southeast to offer a broad range of procedures, including:
• Fluorescent in-situ hybridization (FISH)
• Flow cytometry
• Markers of coagulation and hemostasis activation (MOCHA)
• Specific assays for anticoagulation monitoring
• Photopheresis and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) apheresis
• Post-transplant engraftment/chimerism testing by STR
• JAK2 testing for myeloproliferative disorders
• HIV genotyping and virtual phenotyping drug resistance
• Hepatitis C genotyping
• BRAF and KRAS mutation analysis
• Diagnostic molecular infectious disease
• Synovial sarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma and Ewing sarcoma testing
Come join the team!