- Independently uses a specialized knowledge of, and experience, with public health principles to analyze, develop, implement, and promote solutions to public health issues/problems.
- Collects and analyzes data. Prepares proposals, protocols, data analysis plans, reports, manuscripts, and presentation of study findings.
- Addresses public health issues by providing education, technical assistance, advocacy, public awareness, and research.
- Works with programs or studies designed to evaluate the prevalence or surveillance of public health issues and the effectiveness of targeted interventions.
- May coordinate clinical study sites to ensure compliance with patient recruitment and data collection standards.
- May provide technical assistance to organizations to include presentations, websites, strategies, and educational forums to address specific public health issues.
- May design, develop, and conduct targeted training initiatives.
- May collaborate with external organizations to develop action plans and goals to achieve specific objectives. Identifies new potential projects, studies or partners.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A master's degree in public health, a master's of science degree in public health or health education, or a master's in development practice from an accredited school and three years of relevant applied public health experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed