- Provides clinical and administrative nursing support for research trials, studies, and projects.
- Recruits and screens potential participants.
- Performs patient/research subject evaluations, administers medications and research instruments and collects data.
- May assist with surgical procedures.
- Provides patient education related to study.
- Makes referrals to in-house or community professionals.
- Follows-up with project participants in accordance with established standards and protocols.
- May coordinate staffing or scheduling assignments.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Employees in this classification may be required to work with, take specific precautions against and/or be immunized against potentially hazardous agents.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia and one year of related nursing experience.
- This position must be credentialed through Emory Healthcare under the RNII category.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed