- Identifies, contacts, corresponds with and interviews research study participants, either in person, in a clinical setting, at a subject's residence or by telephone to obtain data for an assigned research project.
- Collects, codes and enters study information into database and may assist in data compilation.
- Edits completed interview questionnaires for completeness, legibility and accuracy.
- Obtains missing or questionable data.
- Maintains complete and accurate records and files pertaining to one or more research studies.
- Performs related approved non-clinical responsibilities as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of administrative support, customer service or other relevant experience.
- Data entry experience. Note - In the clinical setting, this research role is limited to no more than casual physical contact with the research subject and no invasive or diagnostic procedures.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed